Islamic Expressions - Greeting Cards For All Occasions

Tired of e-cards? Finally real greeting cards that meet the needs of the Muslim community! Come and get regular updates and be the first to find out about special offers at www.islamicexpressions.com

Sunday, May 21, 2006



Husbands and Wives

Salam/Peace and Hello

I just wanted to let you know about the latest changes to the site. We've added cards for husbands and wives to give to each other. I think you will like the original designs we chose. Our cards are romantic, meaningful and a little mushy lol.

If you like the cards then come to the site and find out all you need to know. Both come with Islamic messages.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger mujahidah an nafs said…

    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

    Jazakallah khaira! Keep up the great work :) U know the free card form..umm it isn't working for me :S

    Duas

    Wassalamu alaikum wa rhmtullah

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Card_Maker said…

    I'll sort it out asap and get back to you inshallah.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Card_Maker said…

    Inshallah the form on the site is working now.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Umm Aisha said…

    Assalamo-alaikum

    Love the idea and keep up the good work.
    Will visit your site once completing this message.

    Wassalaam
    Umm Aisha

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Umm Aisha said…

    Assalamo-alaikum,

    You asked me a question re. the pics on my blog.
    I think these images of your cards you have uploaded are quite clear.
    I take my own pics of all my paintings which are then uploaded to my pc before added to my blog through blogger. I use the large option each time ensuring a clearer pic. I have a great digital camera and ensure I take a good shot of the painting in the first place.
    I wish I was a techie and knew more re. computers and images, unfortunately i am not and do the best I can.
    I hope that helped and apologies if it didn't.
    By the way your website is excellent and I am sure your business will be a success Insha-allah.

    Wassalaam
    Umm Aisha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home