Islamic Expressions - Greeting Cards For All Occasions

Tired of e-cards? Finally real greeting cards that meet the needs of the Muslim community! Come and get regular updates and be the first to find out about special offers at www.islamicexpressions.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sticking and Gluing

Salam/Peace and Hello

My first time here....not sure what to say...how many before me have said that!

I am a cardmaker and I create handmade Islamic greeting cards.

My website was lauched in May and I am looking forward to having the business take off!

It is fun creating new designs and I love seeing people use my cards. My cards have Quranic verses in them and I find them uplifting and inspiring and so love to share them. I think both Muslims and non-Muslims would enjoy reading them.

I love giving cards too! If I gave as many cards as I would like then I would probably go out of business!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger mujahidah an nafs said…

    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

    Just wanted to say:

    May Allah Ta'ala grant u success in all your endeavours and make ur lil business prosper. Ameen.

    If u put some samples up, wud b quite good. I could link you on my blog then Inshallah Ta'ala :)

    Duas requested

    Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home